Friday, August 29, 2008

Diamond Crevasse and Email Me More - Seimei

I'm so shameless to put this up, but hahaha, it's an update anyway :)
So I did covers on Email me more by Tommy february6, and Diamond Crevasse by May'n.
They're cover songs for this week :3


















email me more by Tommy february6

I think this song was kinda fun to do =) I actually had fun singing this sun.
Tommy's songs are HARD. TO. COVER. Like, FOR REAL.

After Tommy, I did May'n straight away. Trust me, it's hard to change moods all of a sudden.



















Diamond Crevasse by May'n

I love this song so dearly I think I actually kinda murdered it a little.
But this was the best my mic could do for me : <
But yeah, I haven't really made it my own. Prolly will sing it another time my style.

Have a listen and tell us what you think about it! : D

No comments: